Resolved Issues in 5.4.9¶
A complete list of solved issues for 5.4.9 can be found in the project development portal
The following issues has been solved in 5.4.9:
- qcow2 driver should be automatically marked when a volatile qcow2 disk is added.
- Sunstone datastore creation fails on missing DS_MAD, TM_MAD.
- Broken MEM into VM instantiation.
- Broken vCenter REQUIRED_ATTRS in DS creation.
- Doesn’t retrieve VMs in VMGroup datatable.
- Set content-type for oneflow requests. Prevent RangeError when parsing big templates.
- Fix ‘LastPass detected a login form that is insecure’ message.
- VNet datatable is broken in groupadmin views.
- Users can remove VM_RESTRICTED_ATTR fields.
- Sunstone: No way for update VM configuration if it has restricted vector atributes..
- VCenter: resolved some problems related to network and disk monitoring..
- VCenter driver should allow template instantiation without mac duplication..
- Floating IP lease is not released after router removal..