Resolved Issues in 5.4.4¶
A complete list of solved issues for 5.4.4 can be found in the project development portal.
The following issues has been solved in 5.4.4:
- Unable to make changes on Sunstone settings page.
- Image not decompressed on upload.
- OpenNebula marketplace driver will not process image when a parser error occurs.
- Inherit attributes may conflict with restricted attributes.
- Disk size slider only goes up to 508GB.
- oneshowback calculated times out
- Sunstone no way for disable select auth type on settings tab.
- Error getting group name in onegroup command.
- onedb change body does not warn about connection issues or missing ids.
- Better estimate image sizes when downloading from HTTP servers non marketplace.
- Segfault when attaching interface to virtual router.
- Improve Sunstone load times.
- EC2 target host cant be added via Sunstone.
- cloud view should not display remove icon of a template if the user has no MANAGE permissions.
- Cannot authenticate via LDAP with group set.
- Sunstone TypeError Cannot read property updateView
- Floating IP is not freed from the network leases.
- EC2 deployment fails with custom USERDATA-