Resolved Issues in 5.4.6¶
A complete list of solved issues for 5.4.6 can be found in the project development portal
The following issues has been solved in 5.4.6:
- Monitoring error. Any stderr from virsh domblkstat command should be filtered.
- Race condition in the datastore monitoring drivers.
- Host overcommitment broken.
- Image selection shouldn’t list images in ERROR state.
- Cluster update dialog breaks RESERVED_* attributes.
- Security Groups disabled when creating an Open vSwitch network.
- Improve Network Topology.
- Duplicated NIC when save a template.
- Size error when instantiate vCenter template.
- Collectd driver: Options are not properly parsed. Remove cache.
- Added missing commands to onedb to manipulate history records.
- VMGroup & DS datatables broken in vCenter Cloud View. If you are interested in adding a VMGroup or DS in vCenter Cloud View, you should make the following changes in