Resolved Issues in 5.4.2¶
A complete list of solved issues for 5.4.2 can be found in the project development portal.
New functionality for 5.4.2 has been introduced:
- Show key instead of value for restricted attribute.
- Enable template save as for vCenter.
- Better error messages in get_dc function.
The following issues has been solved in 5.4.2:
- ldap driver with rfc2307bis does not use correct user field.
- Protected info all method does respond_to in Ruby 1_9.
- Dashboard accounting too slow.
- Total cost does not take into account the cost disks.
- vCenter drivers cosume too much time searching for objects.
- Sunstone Can not disable VM Groups shown in VM creating dialog.
- Erase vnc port and wild mapping entry when you delete a vm.
- OpenNebula doesnt check user permission for disk_snapshot_create.
- Sorting in VM Start Time is done alphabetically.
- OneFlow shutdown command is not available in sunstone.
- VM snapshot revert_delete works with wrong snapshots.
- Dashboard statistics do not show actual VM name.
- Overcommitment update boken in Sunstone.
- No unit selector in disk cloud view.
- VM Instantiate tab cant see memory size.
- vCenter customizations doesnt work.
- VM force shutdown output of shutdown command is executed.
- Unable to start VMs created by deleted users.
- Quota error when exceeding virtual network reservations.
- importing network on vcenter with vlan doesnt report the vlan id.